Wednesday 22 October 2014

Unfulfilled Deathwish

Amidst the joy and the glee
and when the lights rise in the night and flicker.
I see darkness drilling into me deeper. 
Hollowness seeps painfully
right into my soul.

Chills of morning they hit me, they repel.
Sensing something colder that rests within me.
I guess some good memories have now
turned back to hurt me, oh, the irony!

Love was. The ultimate folly
has infested my soul with melancholy.
I'm not fine, once again i have lied.
All the pain under a smile, discreetly disguised.

I don't remember the face, I remember the feeling
Just enough, for the killing
My emotions are stabbing me, Why can't i die?
All the tears frozen, in the corner of my eye.

I  can't feel my heartbeat but there is no flat line.
My breathing is gone but the respiration is fine.
An Unfulfilled deathwish of
someone is dead.
Someone is alive



4 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, Thanks for your nice data, the content is quiet attention-grabbing. i'll be expecting your next post.

    ReplyDelete