Thursday 3 July 2014

Barren

I never believed it, but that time i was sure.
Loneliness was my disease and you were the cure.
When the sun was hiding, i searched for your face
There was coldness in my heart and you sparked the blaze
The impenetrable fortress, you made me melt
Sudden tingly sensation, inside my heart, i felt
I wanted it to end, but this feeling, it didn't subside
It was an illusion and i wanted to be trapped inside.

My heart was barren and the seeds of love you've sown
It was all i had and all of it you own.
Cruel strike from reality and face off with my fate
slowly and silently,the illusion dissipates
Those seeds of love, they withered in the sand
and the story of love, met its dreadful end.
I craved for a shower of love, but it never rained
My heart was barren and barren it remained.

There was a dream now shattered like a glass
Broken reflections of my soul, scattered quite afar
It would take some time to collect them all
As one needs some to rise, after a massive fall
Chilled melancholy killed me and i wanted to be free
Happiness is addictive, like a truck it ran over me
crushed, sliced and torn in the love that i didnt find.
Left with broken heart, to exchange for a peace of mind.

Coldness has seeped in ,solitude is my mate
Crumbling leaves of memories, fall was their fate
Reason and passion in their chronic battle
turned emotions into a dust that doesn't settle.
Walled and fortified, my heart is now.
Dont hit me questions like why? and How?
For i craved for a shower of love, but it never rained
My heart was barren and barren it remained.





No comments:

Post a Comment